Casino Winnings Tax

The casino winnings tax that is charged to all persons who are not United States citizens is a way for the IRS to take up to 30% of your winnings. Casino winnings tax is taken out before you are ever given your winnings at a casino. When you win money from keno, bingo, horse racing, dog races or even poker; the attendant that brings your money will ask you about your citizenship. If you are not a United States citizen, you are charged up to 30% of a withholding tax if you win more than $1,200. If you have won any gambling game and had money withheld, you are eligible for the casino winnings tax recovery we offer. Casino winnings tax can be recovered with the proper eligibility. If you are not a citizen of the United States and have identification that is issued by your government, as well as the winning slip or name of the establishment you won at we can help.
If you do not have the winning slip from your won game, simply give us the name of the establishment and we will contact them for you. The winning slip is required in order for us to work on your behalf to get the casino winnings tax back for you. We will contact the establishment and get the slip, then contact the United States IRS and work with the other government agencies that require our paperwork to get the money back for you. You wonder if this is really legal and if it is the right decision for you. If you went into a casino and won $3,000 but only got $2,100 then this is for you. If you don’t want that $900 dollars back, then we are not the company to hire. But if you want up to 30% of your casino winnings tax back, contact us today to begin the proceedings for your case.
It can take our company up to 8 weeks or 2 months to get the initial ITIN number we require for paperwork from the IRS. If you already have an ITIN number, this cuts your waiting time in half. After we submit the paperwork to the government agencies that require it, it can take up to an additional 8 weeks to get your check. However, this is a worst case scenario as many of our customers have their checks within 6 weeks of the time we open the case over the phone. Simply contact our offices and allow us to get the casino winnings tax back within a few weeks. If you still want the money that you rightfully won while in the United States and you are not a citizen of the US, we can help. However, you only have 3 years from the date that you won the money to file a claim, so it is important you contact us as soon as possible. It would be a shame to have thousands of dollars waiting for you and you simply forgot to file in time.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *